Do you have NPD Manager experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an NPD Manager, and the role comes with a salary of £40,000 to £45,000 p/a plus benefits.
As an NPD Manager, you will direct NPD projects and product improvements by managing timelines and coordinating with all departments from concept to launch.
To give you an idea of how this NPD Manager role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Manage customer briefs across channels
- Meet with customers to develop relationships and drive new business
- Work within the NPD team on new concepts and ideas
- Keep up to date with market trends and changes in the market
- Present new ideas to stakeholders within the business
To apply for this role, you will need a degree qualified in a food-related subject and previous experience leading an NPD department. You will also require the following:
- Confidence managing concepts to launch process
- Experience working with technical specifications
- A background of customer-facing with major retailers and food clients
- Excellent communication skills
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £40,000 to £45,000 p/a plus benefits.
To apply for this full-time NPD Manager job in Birmingham, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included