Manufacturing Systems Specialist - 39461
Do you have manufacturing systems experience, and are you seeking a new job in Liverpool? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a World Leading Automotive company recruit a Manufacturing Systems Specialist, and the role comes with a contract rate of £33.40 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
As a Manufacturing Systems Specialist, you will liaise with end users to understand, agree and approve requirements and desired system capabilities. You will work hand in hand with the company's digital partners to ensure requirements are fully understood and captured within developed solutions.
Your duties will include:
- Validate process maps
- Support UAT and be the on-hand SME to help resolve and triage defects
- Work with the Demand & Strategy team and key business analysts
- Support training where and when required
To apply for this Manufacturing Systems Specialist role, you will need proven experience in a manufacturing role. Further essential experience includes:
- The ability to plan planing and coordinate multiple activities amongst a wide stakeholder group
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- The ability to remain positive and focused under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of Control systems and PLCs
- Previously used MES & Facility Monitoring systems
- Understanding of End User requirements
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included