Business Analyst - 39442 - £37.11/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
Do you have Business Analyst experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in the West Midlands? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client seeking a flexible, full-time Business Analyst in Wolverhampton, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £37.11/hr (inside IR35).
As a Business Analyst, you will join the Demand & Strategy team working on the client's transformation programme, which will see the facility begin to move away from building Internal Combustion Engines in favour of electric power and drivetrains. Please note that due to the nature of the work, the role will be based fully on-site.
In your first few weeks in this Business Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Support business initiatives utilising Project Management expertise
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from underlying true needs
- Serve as the conduit between the business units/departments and IT teams through which requirements flow
- Liaise between business, technology, and support teams
To apply for this role, you will require:
- Business Process Mapping
- Requirements Engineering
- Working experience in an operational / manufacturing business (highly desirable)
- Relevant previous experience in Business Processes
- Experience in collaboration and cross-functional team working
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of the end-to-end manufacturing processes
- Advanced knowledge of key business systems and processes, e.g. quality tools and techniques
To apply for this contract Business Analyst job in Wolverhampton, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included