Advanced Purchasing Analyst - Peterlee - Up to £30/hr - Inside IR35 - (4 days onsite/1-day WFH)
Do you have purchasing experience and are you seeking a new contract role in Peterlee? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a global construction equipment manufacturer recruit an Advanced Purchasing Analyst, and the role comes with a contract rate of £30.00 per hour.
The main function of Purchasing is to purchase machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary.
In your first few weeks in this Advanced Purchasing Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Review and potentially optimise suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability and other relevant factors
- Approve purchases of the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts
- Approve purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services
To apply for this role, you will require:
- Previous purchasing/buyer experience
- Strong administration skills
- Effective communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Be able to prioritize work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to analyse financial reports, price proposals and other technical data
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing
- Intermediate to advanced skills in using computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, purchasing systems, and e-mail systems
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £30.00.
We'd love you to apply for this contract hybrid Advanced Purchasing Analyst job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
The main function of Indirect Purchasing is to purchase machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies or services necessary for the operation of an establishment. A typical Indirect Purchasing agent is responsible for buying goods and services for use by their company or organization.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included