Do you have Electrical project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you will oversee and manage electrical engineering projects from conception to completion. This involves designing, implementing and maintaining electrical installations, processes and components to meet project specifications.
In your first few weeks in this Electrical Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Develop project plans, including scope, budget, schedule and resource requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project objectives, requirements and deliverables
- Conduct feasibility studies and risk assessments to identify potential project challenges
- Supervise and mentor a team of electrical engineers, providing guidance and support.
To apply for this electrical project engineer role, you will need to be Level 3 C&G qualified or have a degree-level qualification and proven experience in electrical project engineering. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of electrical codes, regulations, and industry standards
- Experience with HV and LV cabling installations & mains distribution, lighting etc
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this full-time Electrical Project Engineer position in Birmingham. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included