Do you have good excel skills and an interest in market research, and are you seeking a new job in Telford? Jonathan Lee Recruitment are working with a growing e-commerce business who are looking recruit a Market Analyst to help the organisation expand into new markets across Europe in a role focused towards creating actionable insights into market research. The role reports into the Business Manager and will be office based 4 days a week.
The Market Analyst role is varied initially focused towards market research, data collection and processing to create a business case. Then developing into pricing/ sale analysis with elements of delivering market projects. The key duties and responsibilities are:
In your first few weeks in this Market Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Collect and Analyse market + pricing data in excel in order to identify and analyse data: Utilise data analysis tools and techniques to gain insights into business operations and inform decision-making. Develop reports and presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders
- Build a business case by analysing new potential market opportunities, presenting your findings and recommendations to managers as we make our company even more successful.
- Interpret market characteristics and practicality looking at elements such as, assessing the distribution channels for suitability.
To apply for this Market Analyst role, you will need a good grasp of Excel and a willingness to learn Tableau or Power BI. You will also require:
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen interest in market research and analysis
- Confidence in making recommendations to their manager based on data/research
- The ability to understand a problem, break it down and then use logic, data and research to present the facts
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £35,000 p/a and a benefits package.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Market Analyst position in Telford. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included