Do you have Software Development experience within Data Analytics, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a Global Automotive Tier 1 supplier within the Heavy Duty / Off-Highway sector recruit a Software Development Engineer, and the hybrid role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
In your first few weeks in this Software Development Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Implement process improvements for the Confluence reporting database and transition of current processes to Power Apps
- Support engineering teams with improving existing data processing and analysis tools and support individuals with increasing their own capability for coding and tool development
- Proactively define requirements and make software proposals, iterating to reach the optimum solution
To apply for this Software Development role, you will need a degree, or equivalent, in a Software or Engineering discipline. You will also require the following:
- Experience using software development and project management tools, ideally Power Apps, MATLAB, Confluence, O365
- Good at logical analysis of data and problem-solving
- Able to build relationships internally and externally
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time hybrid Software Development Engineer position.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included