Do you have maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the automotive industry find a permanent Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
This Maintenance Engineer will be working on a rotating shift pattern of 0600-1400 and 1400-2200 (Monday to Friday)
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Provide electrical and mechanical breakdown cover (slight bias to electrical breakdowns)
- Carry out planned maintenance as per the company's PM schedules
- Diagnose faults via a PLC (they have both Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Work on bespoke manufacturing machinery as well as injection mould machinery (such as Boy)
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to be trained with suitable qualifications and be able to read engineering drawings. In return the company are offering the following:
- Very good basic salary
- Benefits package that includes a pension up to 8%
- An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Paid overtime at a premium
- Ongoing training and development
Please apply and register your interest for this permanent Maintenance Engineer position in Birmingham, or give Gareth a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included