Do you have Warranty Test Technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in Smethwick? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the automotive industry find a full-time Warranty Test Technician, and the role comes with an attractive salary up to £30,000 per annum and benefits package.
This role would suit someone who has the technical warranty and administrative experience that is familiar with parts analysis and logging reports into an ERP system.
As a Warranty Test Technician, you will ensure that all customer warranty returns are analysed and tested in detail to confirm the faults, identify liability and determine acceptance tolerances.
In your first week in this Warranty Test Technician role, you can expect to:
- Carry out hands-on inspection and diagnostics of units and review against the OEM specification to understand issues
- Ensure that analysis data is reported to the Head of Engineering within agreed time scales in customer-specific format as required
- Conduct detailed analysis of warranty returns, claims and costs to determine corrective and preventative actions
- Provide technical support to all internal departments to maintain and improve product quality
To apply for this Warranty Test Technician role, you will need GCSE Level A-C, IVQ Technician certificate, BTec first certificate or equivalent NVQ level 2 qualification. You will also require the following:
- Understanding of fuel systems and application on engines
- Understanding of hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Experience using machinery
- The ability to use hand tools and measurement equipment
- Ability to interpret results and data to determine root cause analysis
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary up to £30,000 per annum and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Warranty Test Technician job in Smethwick, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included