Programme Support Engineer - 39375 - £23.06 per hour umbrella rate
Do you have support engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Gaydon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Programme Support Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £23.06 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35)..
The Body Test Operations BTO team plans and manages the physical prototype test properties for the Body Engineering and Vehicle Safety teams. These properties support the development of new models and anything required for current production models. A typical test properties consists of a bare body shell that is fitted with only the necessary parts, and a number of supporting 'kits' of parts.
In your first week in this Programme Support Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Liaising with engineers to confirm body rigs plan is appropriate
- Mapping the 'dependencies' for each property to better understand and optimise the property build timing
- Investigating parts status per each Bill of Material and checking that they have appropriate order coverage
- Supporting prototype build as required.
To apply for this Programme Support Engineer role, you will require the following experience:
- Demonstrable Excel skills
- Understanding and use of 3D CAD for visualisation purposes
- Willingness and ability to learn new systems, skills and concepts quickly and be able to think laterally
- Experience of automotive subsystem testing for body engineering, automotive or similar industry experience.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per-hour rate of £23.06 joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please get in touch with the Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply for this contract Programme Support Engineer position in Gaydon. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included