Data Engineer - 39458 - £30.37/hr Umbrella (inside IR35)
12 months maternity cover
Do you have data engineering experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Wolverhampton? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Data Engineer, and the role comes with an umbrella contract rate of £30.37/hr Ltd (inside IR35).
As a Data Engineer, you will undertake data engineering for Manufacturing projects to industrialise products and to support products in life, ensuring data is trusted, accurate and timely. You will also perform data modelling for data requests for manufacturing projects and input into digital solutions and data assets in the cloud.
In your first few weeks in this Data Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Undertake data engineering for technological deployment
- Fix problems with products as required, escalate where needed
- Input into digital solutions and data assets in the cloud
- Implement data transformation, wrangling and ETL solutions
- Ensure data created through projects is available and fit for use by others in the cloud
- Input into the data backlog for analytics interventions, reflecting prioritisation
To apply for this Data Engineer role, you will need a degree or equivalent experience. You will also require the following:
- Excellent working knowledge in Python or similar
- Working knowledge in SQL (e.g., joins, CTEs, UDFs, stored procedures)
- Previous experience of data analysis and architecture in manufacturing
- Knowledge of various data management tools (i.e., SDS, etc.) & MS Excel/Access
- Excellent level of ability to structure, analyse and interpret data.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Data Engineer job in Wolverhampton, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included