Design and Development Engineer (Accessories) - 0825
Location - Cranfield
Rate - £27.00/hr PAYE
To start ASAP - 12 months assignment
- Development of Genuine Accessories across multiple disciplines. Electrical/ Mechanical and Trim [Flexibility is desired]
- Confirm fitment and application of accessories with vehicles.
- Ensure development meets technical, cost and timing target.
- Supporting accessories adoption for SV (Special Versions) vehicles
- Support market / quality enquires where applicable
Qualifications, Skills and Training Requirements
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelor Honours Degree in Engineering
- Automotive OEM and/or (relevant) supplier experience
- CAD skill (preferably NX)
- Clear and conscious communication skills
- Cross functional approach and team player
- An Engineer who is able to work on their own initiative within company Engineering standards.
- Support from technical functions will be provided as required
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included