Automotive / General Engineering
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Do you have Quality Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Hinckley? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is supporting a specialist manufacture supplying into the automotive and general engineering sectors seeking a Quality Engineer, on a permanent basis.
Initially as a Quality Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Lead all areas of production quality, facing off to clients and suppliers to ensure product and process quality is achieved.
- Provide technical support on all aspects of quality, quality procedures and product assurance within current production and during new product launch activities.
- Identify technical issues and get to the root cause of the problem, recommending solutions to improve product overall performance.
- Support manufacturing in achieving quality metrics for all processes, monitor the production cycle, and report on malfunctions.
- Manage all quality control and systems within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
To apply for this Quality Engineer role, you will ideally have a formal qualification allied with experience of working as a Quality Engineer within a manufacturing arena (ideally automotive). You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of QMS to include IATF16949, VDA6 and/or ISO 9001/2015 requirements to ensure adherence to the standard
- Working knowledge of ISO14 / 18001 procedures
- Knowledge of APQP allied with problem solving tools to include root cause, 8D, 5Y, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to deal with customers and suppliers
If you are interested in this full-time Quality Engineer position in Hinckley and would like to be considered, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email email@example.com .
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included