Do you have electronic, electrical, mechatronics service experience, and are you seeking a new job in Worcester? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a market-leading engineering company find a Mechatronic Service Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £45,000 to £50,000 p/a, fuelled company vehicle and excellent benefits.
As a Mechatronic Service Support Engineer, you will support the application of closed-loop hydraulic control systems for mechanical testing, including associated servicing, commissioning of motion control serohydraulic machines. You will be working within various appealing manufacturing sectors, including the aerospace, automotive, and medical industries, amongst others.
To give you an idea of how this Mechatronic Service Engineer role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Attend the customer site and complete planned electrical, electronic and mechanical tasks to ensure equipment is functional and available when required
- To electrically or electronically fault find control based parts
- To fault find and service hydraulic pumps, value and sensors
- Ensure that the business is successful by effectively maintaining existing contracts
- Identify future contracts, both whilst working on existing projects and by contacting and visiting prospective new customers and passing these opportunities to technical backup staff
- Assist other engineers with training and consultancy projects
To apply for this role, you will need a technical background over a broad range of disciplines. You'll also require:
- A sound knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, from first principles, such as to permit the design and build of circuit
- An understanding of engineering drawing
- An understanding of the basic principles of programmable logic controllers (PLCs
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in workshop practices, including fitting and machine tool
- Experience in non-destructive testing
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary of £45,000 to £50,000 p/a, company vehicle, company credit card mobile phone, laptop and excellent benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment's team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Mechatronic Service Engineer position in Worcester . We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included