Do you have employee relations experience, and are you seeking a new job in Market Rasen? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an HR Advisor, and the full-time role comes with a salary of £28k to £32k and excellent benefits.
The HR Advisor will help ensure all the people elements of the colleague lifecycle are professionally delivered and compliant with legal and company policy, supporting operational effectiveness.
Your key responsibilities as the HR Advisor will include:
- Giving appropriate HR advice on key issues, supporting managers in disciplinary, grievance and appeal hearings and confirming the outcome of the hearing
- Supporting managers and HR colleagues in change management activities
- Providing effective advice and guidance on all absence management cases
- Liaising with Occupational Health providers and specialists as required.
To apply for this HR Advisor role, you will need current/recent experience of working as an HR Advisor, along with an up-to-date knowledge of employment law. The following are also required:
- CIPD qualified or part qualified - level 3 to 5
- Up-to-date experience and confident in the usage of Microsoft Office and HR packages
- A high level of personal integrity, demonstrating respect and empathy for others and being consistent, open and honest.
You'll be rewarded for your skills and commitment with a salary of £28,000 to £32,000 and benefits including 31 days annual leave, 5% matched employer pension contributions, company life assurance and various lifestyle benefits, including wellbeing resources, shopping perks and cashback offers.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time HR Advisor position in Market Rasen, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included