NVH Test Validation Engineer - Peterborough (Hybrid) - Up to £34/hr - Inside IR35 - 12 month rolling contract
Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative NVH Test Validation Engineer to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines. This contract hybrid role is based in Peteroborough and offers a contract rate of £34/hr - Inside IR35.
In this NVH Test Validation Engineer role, you can expect to work in several interesting and stimulating fields of experimental and development test engineering. Also includes:
- Setting up instrumentation for data acquisition, signal processing and analysis, technical report writing and presenting out.
- Be responsible for vibration and noise measurement within the Peterborough facility
- Travel to undertake testing at customer facilities
To apply for this NVH Test Validation Engineer role, you will need a Mechanical Engineering Degree with post-graduate experience in a related engineering role. You will also require:
- NVH experience (Diesel engines preferred but will look at other applications)
- Experience with design, validation or testing experience of combustion engines
- Siemens Testlab software experience
- Data analytics and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract rate of £34 per hour.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today to apply and register your interest for this contract hybrid NVH Test Validation Engineer position.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included