Do you have Electronic Repair Technician experience, and are you seeking a new job in Stoke on Trent? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Electronic Repair Technician, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As an Electronic Repair Technician, you will repair, service and refurbish electronic equipment based within the Technical Support Centre and report to the TSC Manager. This role focuses on the provision of a high-quality technical repair service to maintain customer contracts, pre-staging of electronic systems along with software and networking parameters to meet customer orders.
In your first few weeks in this Electronic Repair Technician role, you can expect to:
- Set up and configure systems with software and networking parameters
- Repair a wide range of electronic and mechanical parts used in the field
- Refurbish electronic gaming equipment
- Provide technical support for customers and Tier 1 teams
- Investigate opportunities to improve the product to provide a more cost-effective solution for all parties (TCS and customers)
To apply for this Electronic Repairs Engineer role, you will need qualifications in IT, Networking, programming, media systems, etc. You will also require the following:
- An HNC or HND in Electronic and electrical engineering preferred or an equivalent level course in above
- Fault finding experience of PC systems, configuration, and networking
- Knowledge and experience of scripting languages (advantageous but not essential)
- At least 2 years of experience with a high-tech company in an associated field
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Electronic Repair Technician job in Stoke on Trent, please contact Chris Mead, 01384 446128 , firstname.lastname@example.org at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included