Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and collaborative Apprentice (Training - Manager) to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Apprentice (Training - Manager) role is based in Derby and offers a salary of £40,000 p/a and excellent benefits.
As an Apprentice (Training - Manager), you will organise, manage and coordinate the company Apprentice Training Programme in association with the local college, along with the development of all staff in any training requirements. The role will also involve supporting the Operations Director in Health & Safety Management as required.
To give you an idea of how this Apprentice (Training - Manager) role will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to do:
- Have a full understanding of the Production and Company KPI's
- Represent the company well to all internal and external parties
- Train 1st-year apprentices (training school)
- Influence and control apprentice funding/Levy
To apply for this Apprentice (Training - Manager) role, you must be degree-qualified or have relevant experience gained. You will also require:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- A proven management track record specific to a training environment
- The ability to manage apprentices and the associated training programme successfully
If you want to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Apprentice (Training - Manager) position in Derby. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included