Diesel Engine Validation Engineer - Stafford (Hybrid) - Up to £36/hr - Inside IR35
Do you have experience with engine validation planning and execution? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a leading manufacturer of industrial diesel engines find a Diesel Engine Validation Engineer, and the role comes with an initial 12 months contract offering up to £36 per hour - Inside IR35. This role is based in Stafford and offers hybrid remote working.
As a Diesel Engine Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engineering activity both individually and as the leader of project teams. This role involves validation of new diesel engine technology and systems, analysing data and trends, root cause corrective action and validation of corrective actions.
In your first few weeks in this Diesel Engine Validation Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Verification and validation of diesel engine components and systems.
- Defining and managing engine and component validation plans.
- Coordination of day-to-day engineering activity and management of test activity.
- Data analysis and presentation of results.
- Technical report writing.
To apply for this Diesel Engine Validation Engineer position you should have some of the following:
- Engineering degree or other equivalent qualification/experience.
- Experience in route cause analysis.
- Experience with Internal combustion engine validation planning and execution.
- Excellent organisation, communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- High standard of written technical reporting.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative contract Diesel Engine Validation Engineer job in Stafford, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included