Lead Interior Trim Design Engineer (0821) - £27.00/hr PAYE
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an experienced Lead Interior Trim Design Engineer to lead development for future products in Cranfield. This is a 12-month contract role that comes with a favourable rate of £27.00 per hour (PAYE, Inside IR35).
In this Lead Interior Trim Design Engineer role, you will lead the development of the Door Trim module from a Quality/Cost/Delivery point of view and manage the project to achieve all KPIs.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Global design and development at part and module level
- Supplier management (cost/quality and timing)
- Managing and reporting test validation
- Technical analysis of market concerns.
To apply for this Lead Interior Design Engineer role, you will need an understanding of design for customers, design for manufacture and idea generation with a distinct focus on cost competitiveness, functional leadership, data analysis and reporting. You will also require the following:
- Previous automotive design and development experience
- Previous breakdown analysis experience and working in a technical/commercial functional team
- Prior knowledge of interior cabin parts and modules
- A valid licence to travel globally.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Lead Interior Trim Design Engineer position in Cranfield, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included