Lead CPM / Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer (0820) - £27.00/hr PAYE
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for an experienced and collaborative Lead CPM / Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer to lead development for a client in Cranfield. This Lead CPM / Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer role has a contract rate of £27.00 per hour PAYE, Inside IR35.
As a Lead CPM / Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer, you will lead the development of the Cockpit Module from a Quality/Cost/Delivery point of view and manage the project to achieve all KPIs. This includes layout, concept sheet & RFQ Technical File Preparation and managing and checking digital Lot Data towards production release. Throughout the development, you'll also be responsible for managing and reporting the Costs v Budget and overseeing the Supplier Timing Plans to ensure Specifications and Performance Criteria are met at each Milestone.
To give you an idea of how this Lead CPM / Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Global design and development at part and module level
- Supplier management (cost/quality and timing)
- Meeting regulation & safety performance
- Managing and reporting part quality and reliability
- Technical analysis of market concerns
To apply for this Lead Interior Design Engineer role, you will need an understanding of design for customer, design for manufacture and idea generation with a distinct focus on cost competitiveness, functional leadership, data analysis and reporting. You will also require the following:
- Previous automotive and development experience
- Previous breakdown analysis and technical technical technical/commercial cross-functional team
- Prior knowledge of interior cabin parts and modules
- Ability to manage, influence and coordinate with other departments and suppliers
To apply for this contract Lead CPM / Console & Interior Trim Design Engineer job in Cranfield, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included