Are you a skilled Wireman, Control Cabinet Builder or Panel Wire Technician looking for a new full-time role Sheffield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company find a full-time Panel Wire Technician, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The Panel Wire Technician will be part of a team specializing in data acquisition and automated control for customers across various industries. The role will involve Electro-Mechanical Assembly. You will be building sub-assemblies or complete systems to drawings and build procedures.
To give you an idea of how this Panel Wire Technician role would look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Work both in-house at company offices and on-site at customer locations around the UK
- Work with 19" rack systems, wiring looms and wiring of control units and interface boxes
- Mechanical assembly
- Pre-testing of some assemblies before the Final Test
- Support the smooth operation of the workshop by maintaining accurate stock-level reporting
The successful candidate must be able to read schematics and engineering drawings and set out control panels from drawings and specifications. You will ideally be apprentice trained and qualified to a minimum City & Guilds level. Candidates will also require:
- Previous experience in prototype or panel wiring and assembly / mechanical fitting
- Ability to interpret schematics and engineering drawings
- Familiarity with laying out components on back-plate to drawing and also in-line with previous builds or experience
- Ability to wire between components and identify with wire numbers/idents, including 3 phase, LV power, ELV control, PLC wiring and communication bus wiring.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with Chris Mead, 01384 446128, email@example.com at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Wireman position in Sheffield. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included