If you have experience working in business development through the full sales cycle in relatable technology solutions and are looking for a new opportunity Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for you. We are helping a collaborative company recruit a Technical Business Development Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
The Business Development Manager will report to the Head of Sales and play a key role in developing the sales pipeline, as well as working alongside technical leads to ensure the integrity of all quotations with regard to technology implementation, timescales, and budget. You will work in ground-breaking application areas, including Automated Test Systems. Electric Vehicle Powertrain and Battery Test. Industrial IoT and Manufacturing 4.0.
To give you an idea of how this Technical Business Development Manager role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Develop and manage a 12-month sales pipeline, ensuring a high % win ratio
- Identify new accounts and develop joint action plans to build mutually valuable relationships
- Manage and negotiate commercial terms
- Evaluate the success of all projects against set benchmarks and share lessons or best practices
The ideal Technical Business Development Manager candidate is highly motivated, results-focused, and possesses a professional attitude with an exceptional work ethic. They must also:
- Be able to perform with minimal supervision and understand the processes for delivering solutions to our customers on schedule and within budget
- Possess a minimum BEng, BSc Engineering, BSChe, BSEE, BSME, or a related discipline
- Have experience working in business development through the full sales cycle in relatable technology solutions across a range of verticals and size companies ranging from startups to global corporations
- Possess a track record of sales capability, including lead generation, new business development, client relationship management, and account development
If you're looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your committed approach.
To apply for this full-time Technical Business Development Manager job please reach out to Chris Mead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment today, tel: 01384 446128 or email@example.com . We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included