NPI Project Manager - Stafford (Hybrid) Up to £50/hr - Inside IR35
Do you have NPI project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Stafford? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a global OEM find a NPI Program Manager, and the hybrid role comes with a contract rate of £50.00 per hour - Inside IR35.
As an NPI Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading high performing, cross functional teams through the NPI process for each program you manage. You will establish a project management plan and use the plan to manage product delivery, plan and manage resources for implementing changes; assist in evaluating requests. NPI program results are measured at each Gateway and include successfully completing Gateway deliverables defined by each specific Gateway from Launch through 7.
If you were already in this NPI Project Manager role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Presentation of weekly/monthly updates to management on NPI program progress, risks and concerns
- Team meetings, frequency as needed but typically weekly, for governing NPI programs
- Oversee creation of Program Project Plans and maintaining the plan schedule in support of Gateway Schedules
- Ensure program functional requirements are aligned with the product strategy, program financials, cost targets and Gateway schedules are met
- Organise and facilitate key presentations, including Stakeholder Updates
To apply for this NPI Project Manager role, you will need a degree or equivalent project management experience. You will also require:
- Industry experience is key – ability to challenge and understand from a technical perspective
- MS Project proficient
- Experience in Design, Development, Engineering or Operations and experience leading high-performing, cross-functional teams
- Engine/Electric Power Experience (desirable)
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £50.00
We'd love you to apply for this contract hybrid NPI Project Manager job, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included