NPI Project Lead - Stafford (Hybrid) - Up to £40/hr - Inside IR35
Do you have NPI experience within the engineering industry and are you seeking a new job in Stafford? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Lead, and the hybrid role comes with a contract rate of £40/hr - Inside IR35.
As a NPI Project Lead, you will assist in evaluating requests and establishing a project management plan and use this plan to manage product delivery. You will also plan and manage resources for implementing changes, on time, within budget, by improving the effectiveness of project teams through the application of programme and project management methods, techniques, tools, and training.
In your first few weeks in this NPI Project Lead role, you can expect to:
- Assist in prioritising projects based on impact and objectives.
- Presentation of weekly/monthly updates to management on project progress, risks & concerns.
- Creation of Project Plans and maintaining the plan schedule in support of milestones.
- Ensure functional requirements are aligned with the product strategy, project financials, cost targets and milestone/gateway schedules are met.
- Coordination of process changes (PC’s) or engineering changes (EC’s) related to NPI programmes and projects.
To apply for this NPI Project Lead role, you will need a degree or relevant project management experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience/knowledge of engine products desirable but open to other technical engineering industries including automotive and aerospace.
- MS Project experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in working with computer systems including Microsoft programs.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent contract per hour rate of £40/hr.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative hybrid contract NPI Project Lead job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included