Do you have project management, NPD/NPI and purchasing experience, and are you seeking a new job? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a global manufacturing business recruit a Purchasing Project Lead this full-time role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package
As a Purchasing Project Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating and supporting all purchasing activity in relation to new products and localisation projects.
This is an on-site role, at present, no sponsorship for overseas candidates.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Ensure the scope and targets of the new programme are agreed through cross-functional reviews to facilitate early supplier engagement, purchasing category compliance and commercial approach
- Support the construction of a synthetic BOM and provide a summary of the existing supplier performance that includes development plans where appropriate
- Generate and maintain a PFEP to support Engineering in constructing a drawing release plan capable of supporting the overall timing requirements and to project manage the long lead time parts
- Work with the various category teams in the creation of appropriate countermeasures and monitor the supplier delivery of those plans.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills:
- Project management, experience of stage gate process
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation
- Multi-functional team working
- Engineering and programme management
- Production or Engineering background, experience of NPD/NPI process
- Strong data analysis and Excel skills
- Good problem solving skills and thinking
You'll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility, including company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre and 33 days of annual leave.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Purchasing Programme Manager job, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included