DVP Principal Engineer
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits or Rates (Outside IR35)
Do you have experience managing DVP programmes, and are you seeking a new job in Coventry? Jonathan Lee Recruitment are supporting an niche vehicle manufacturer recruiting a DVP Principal Engineer to support the development of a new EV urban vehicle on a permanent or contract basis.
The Principal DVP Engineer will develop Design Verification Plans for a range of new EV programmes. You'll support the test engineering team in the planning stages and collate and review the output from the test.
Some of your primary duties in this Principal DVP Engineer role will include:
- Creation, management, and leadership of Design Verification Plans (DVPs) to ensure the efficient and timely completion of product test programmes
- Consolidating the requirements/DFMEA/legislation
- Supporting trade-off negotiations and mediating where required to resolve DVP conflicts and ensure the optimal balancing of test requirements vs timing/cost/risks
- Working with the project team to identify and select the appropriate test to verify a requirement: including both physical and virtual verification activities
- Supporting the creation of supplemental design verification methods and/or recommending revisions consistent with technology evolution and changing customer needs
To apply for this DVP Principal Engineer role, you will need a degree or equivalent with relevant automotive industry experience. You will also require:
- Experience managing DVP programmes at various stages of design maturity, from early proof of concept models and mules, through prototypes, and on to full production unit verification/validation is preferred
- Demonstrate scheduling and planning skills, including a balanced risk-based approach to the provision of contingency
- Ability to work collaboratively to resolve challenging situations
- Flexibility to work independently and cross-functionally
If you're looking to impact and create change positively within a new vehicle development programme, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package or contract rates (Outside IR35).
Experienced individuals who would like to apply for the DVP Principal Engineer position in Coventry, should contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included