If you have software developer experience and you're seeking a new contract role in Laindon, Basildon, we want to hear from you. Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit an Application Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £22.87 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
As an Application Engineer, you will lead the development and delivery of ADAS Technology Applications for EU EV and CV programmes. You will also support feature definition for new programme content, interfacing with Planning, Marketing and Program Management to establish business cases for new DAT technologies.
In your first few weeks in this Application Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Lead engineering tasks to support GPDS milestones and gateways
- Design, develop, release, test and launch content to meet specification requirements and programme targets
- Source and lead commodity suppliers to project manage commitments and delivery
- Lead ADAS hardware and sensors interface compatibility and trade-off studies.
To apply for this Application Engineer role, you will need an Automotive or Engineering degree and a driver's licence. You will also require the following:
- Knowledge of Ford Global Product Development System and Ford Engineering Tools and Processes, VSEM, GPDS, eFDVS, AVBOM, WERS, AIMS, and Teamcenter
- Experience in electrical or electronic systems, hardware and software development and project management
- Knowledge of systems engineering, vehicle testing, and automotive electronics.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included