Do you have product development experience, and are you seeking a new job in Laindon, Basildon? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Bluetooth Low Energy and NFC module Engineer, and the role comes with a contract rate of £22.87 per hour (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
As an Engineer, you will work cross-functionally to lead vehicle-level functional, package, process and technical BUN ingress/egress functional issues to resolution. You will understand the working-level component and system functionality of BUN, Anchors and associated modules.
In your first few weeks in this Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Lead the rollout plan for connectivity and new feature delivery
- Lead engineering signoff and delivery issues for BUN and Anchor components
- Contribute to design reviews (definition of goals, identification of construction alternatives/decision criteria) and launch teams (tracking regarding time and quality)
- Lead trade-off studies for the most suitable business solutions.
To apply for this Engineer role, you will need an engineering degree and experience using Product Development processes. You will also require the following:
- Experience working on electrical or electronic systems
- CAN tool experience
- Experience using FEDE, WERS and other vehicle electrical systems and components.
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included