A machine setter/ operator is required with knowledge of pressing and fabrication / sheet metal. Excellent opportunity for a technically confident operator to join an expanding manufacturer in Telford offering progression, training and competitive pay rate.
Mon – Thur 2pm – 10pm
Fri 12pm- 4.45pm
Candidates that have worked in a fabrication roles with experience of sheet metal will be well received or people with a good understanding of material handling and general machine or tool setting.
Due to increased orders our client based in Telford, requires a machine setter / operator with general sheet metal experience. You will be required to:
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using equipment and gauges
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment the equipment
- Keeping the workspace in an organised manner
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines and regulations.
The machine setter / operator will have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience of machine setting or operating is essential
- Previous experience of press or CNC machines would be beneficial
- General fabrication and sheet metal experience
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of machine or press setting, cnc operating, punch press, power press or brake press is advantageous
In return for your experience, this Telford based manufacturer will offer you:
- Competitive rate of £12.50 – 13/hr
- Bonuses and shift allowance
- Opportunity to join an established manufacturer
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included