Do you have account management experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid role in Halesowen? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is recruiting a full-time Key Account Manager to join a welcoming and inclusive team, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Key Account Manager, you will sell complex business process (MRO) outsourcing projects.
During your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Communicate at an executive level and explain the company value proposition to engineers and service users across corporate client operations
- Monitor and report progress toward improving emissions and the various activities the company undertakes to meet climate 2030 goals
- Work within a business development team, possessing a full understanding of the MRO category, preferably having managed a fully Integrated supply solution within an industrial sector.
To apply for this Key Accounts Manager role, you will need a Strategic or Key Sales Account Management background and the ability to sell a value proposition and business concept. You will also require:
- Experience in delivering a fully integrated MRO supply solution in partnership with corporate clients
- An understanding of the requirements of manufacturing operations in complex markets
- The ability to sell the benefits and value of integrated supply solutions
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Power Bi), with SAP knowledge beneficial.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll receive a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Key Account Manager job in Halesowen, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included