Jonathan Lee Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities to join our client's inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities role is based in Cranfield and offers an umbrella rate of £18.01 per hour PAYE, INSIDE IR35.
To give you an idea of how this Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Assemble and disassemble parts, components or vehicles for static and dynamic test activities
- Maintain the Test Vehicle Fleet to include safety checks, retrofit, fault finding, repair
- Camouflage of confidential vehicles following procedures (Training provided)
- Delivery/collection of competitor vehicles from dealers
- Liaise with Test/Design engineers to conduct tests to standards and local operating procedures
To apply for this Vehicle Test Technician in Test Services and Site Facilities role, you will need a C&G / BTEC L3 in mechanical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship. You will also require:
- A fundamental understanding of vehicle disassembly, assembly, and maintenance techniques
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to find fault
- Experience within vehicle or component test environments
- An understanding of basic component measurement techniques
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included