Do you have Controls and Calibration Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Liverpool? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Controls and Calibration Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 p/a and excellent benefits.
As a Controls and Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving electronic and control system issues within the build and test of machines.
In your first few weeks in this Controls and Calibration Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Develop and evolve complex software models using MATLAB/Simulink to deliver control features for the target products
- Verify and validate control features as part of the development process
- Troubleshoot and resolve electronics and control system issues encountered during build and test of machines
To apply for this Controls and Calibration Engineer role, you will need a technical background in mechanical, electronic, electrical, control systems or automotive engineering, though other qualifications and experience will be considered. You will also require the following:
- Real-time Embedded Software Development experience
- Auto-code generation and debugging on target hardware
- Debugging of software on real-time controllers
- Proven MATLAB/Simulink and Stateflow experience
- Ability to translate technical requirements and objectives into production-ready software models
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of £50,000 p/a and a benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please contact our team today to apply or register your interest in this full-time Controls and Calibration Engineer position in Liverpool. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included