Technical Officer for Knowledge Capture & Technical Training - 0811 - £27/hr PAYE
Do you have an excellent administration background and confidence delivering training or presentations? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Technical Officer for Knowledge Capture & Technical Training, and the role comes with a contract rate of £27/hr PAYE (Inside IR35). Hybrid working will also be involved (3 days per week on site minimum).
In this Technical Officer role, you will create small working groups to discuss current best practice for local business processes and ensure appropriate documentation is in place to communicate key activity requirements.
In your first few weeks in this Knowledge Capture & Technical Training role, you can expect to:
- Support the development of the technical training team to deliver courses and self-learning material in a structured environment
- Manage documents guiding process key activities
- Assist in the organisation and supported delivery of the skills academy.
The role suits someone who thrives in a process-led environment with excellent organisational skills and the ability to lead open discussions within small groups.
To apply for this Technical Officer role, you will require the following:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft O365 applications
- Familiar with SharePoint management
- Confidence with face-to-face conversations (primary form of communication)
- Thrives in a process led environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Presentation skills including public speaking
- Able to lead open discussions within small groups
- Situational leadership skills to identify best action plan for scenarios
- Previous experience of delivering training (desirable)
- Ability to identify key points from a discussion and articulate them simply in a summary document.
We'd love you to apply for this contract Technical Officer for Knowledge Capture & Technical Training position in Cranfield, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included