Jonathan Lee Recruitment seeks an experienced and collaborative ILS Technical Author to join our client's welcoming and inclusive team. This contract ILS Technical Author offers a good contract rate.
As an ILS Technical Author, you will produce accurate publication data for Technical Publications and Training data packs. You will also produce and amend data modules using the iLog suite of applications to strict timescales.
In your first few weeks in this ILS Technical Author role, you can expect to:
- Implant and manipulate illustrations and drawings as required using output from the design area
- Research and liaise with the design team to produce descriptive and procedural Data Modules
- Maintain the CSDB and LSAR files
- Attend meetings as required
- Support internal validation of prepared documentation before delivery
To apply for this ILS Technical Author role, you will need proven experience in Supportability and Data Reporting. You will also require the following:
- Good motivation skills
- Excellent attention to detail with high accuracy
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of the iLog suite of applications ie Eagle, AcquirED and Aspect CS
- An in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards, including AECMA S1000D and Def Stan 00- 600
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you'll receive a generous contract per hour rate and join a friendly and inclusive culture.
Don't hesitate to contact our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this contract ILS Technical Author position. We're looking forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included