Do you have Business Development Manager experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Malvern? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is working with a client seeking a flexible, full-time Business Development Manager, and the role comes with a generous salary and excellent benefits.
In your first few weeks in this Business Development Manager role, you can expect to:
- Manage and grow key customer accounts against budget
- Bring on new key target accounts against strategy
- Develop brand overall marketing strategy against market needs
- Take ownership of the allotted customer base and drive sales numbers
- Build good working relations with key customers (UK/Overseas)
To apply for this Business Development Manager role, you will need the following:
- Ability to travel UK/Foreign with associated flexibility required
- Ability to build relationships naturally and quickly
- A systematic approach to sales and account management
- Good understanding of customer sales processes
- Excellent phone manner
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Business Development Manager job in Malvern, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included