Do you have shift engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Ledbury? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance Engineer, and the full-time role comes with a salary of £38k to £45k and excellent benefits.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be working on 12-hour shift rota of days and nights.
In your first few weeks in this Shift Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Complete machine PPMs to the agreed schedule and standard and actively participate in TPM activities
- Respond to breakdown repairs, working closely with the other Engineers on shift and the Engineering Manager
- Document all work completed each shift and book out all parts and consumables as used
- Undertake training where required.
To apply for this Shift Engineer role, you will need to be an apprentice to NVQ 3 in an engineering discipline. You will also require the following:
- Electrical and mechanical skills
- PLC and pneumatic knowledge (advantageous)
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Health and safety awareness.
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, you'll enjoy a salary of £38,000 to £45,000 and a favourable benefits package.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Maintenance Engineer position in Ledbury, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included