Do you have Maintenance Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in the West Midlands? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Maintenance Engineer, and the role comes with a salary of £37,000 to £42,900 p/a and excellent benefits.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will optimise machinery output and product quality and minimise plant downtime through effective preventative maintenance, efficient breakdown response in a specific area of the factory whilst maintaining a safe and healthy environment and promoting good engineering practice. The role is factory-based, so you'll be working in a busy FMCG factory environment which is noisy and refrigerated in some areas, manufacturing short shelf-life products where hygiene standards are critical.
In your first few weeks in this Maintenance Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Ensure the Engineering maintenance is carried out in line with the schedule and effective and efficient corrective action is taken
- Quick and effective response to breakdowns, where possible identifying root cause and suggesting possible improvements to prevent further breakdowns occurring
- Communicate unscheduled breakdowns to the Engineering Section Manager / Engineering Manager and work with the operations department to minimise plant disruption
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need an advanced apprenticeship in Engineering and 6+ years of engineering experience. You will also require the following:
- Electrical or Welding /fabrication experience
- Familiarity with process machinery or equivalent equipment and the ability to fault find
- Mechanical fitting skills
- The ability to mentor other Maintenance Engineers and Apprentices
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of £37,000 to £42,900 p/a and a benefits package, and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Maintenance Engineer position, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included