Exciting new Maintenance role for a skilled and qualified Maintenance Engineer or Service Engineer with CNC machine / machine tool experience. Modern machine shop with a range of CNC machines in operation this role offers a very competitive salary with favourable working hours for the right engineer. Based in Walsall area you will be working between the hours of 6am and 4pm with some rotation and will be heavily involved in the service and repair of modern CNC machines.
Rotating, 6am – 2pm and 8am – 4pm
As CNC Machine Shop Maintenance Engineer, you will be maintaining and repairing lathes and machine centres that are generally Siemens controlled, there is a small team in place but you would be the primary engineer. Day to day you will carry out the following:
- Identify and rectify machine tool faults promptly
- Be responsible for servicing, maintaining, and providing technical support to tooling provider
- Liaise with external suppliers on spares and quotations
- Create a library of faults for future reference
- Utilise maintenance management system to log work and track TPM’s
To apply for this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need relevant experience in fault-finding, commissioning, and maintenance of CNC / machine tools. You will also require the following:
- Have a strong understanding & working knowledge of machine tool control systems especially (Siemens)
- Proven experience as maintenance or service engineer
- Ability to read & follow “Ladder & Wiring Diagrams”, edit and interrogate where needed.
- Good understanding of tool PPM / TPM procedures.
- HNC level or equivalent in Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Lean methodology and automated lines
This role will suit Maintenance Engineers who have worked on CNC Machines with a lot of experience around how they operate and are programmed. CNC / Machine Tool Service Engineers looking for a static role with good earning potential and good work hours are of particular interest
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
- Regular Overtime to push earnings over £50K
- 33 Days Holiday
- Very Good working Hours
- Opportunity to work as Lead Engineer
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Maintenance Engineer position in Walsall, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included