Are you an experienced Administrator who enjoys being part of a busy team in a fast based working environment? Do you have experience working with clients based in the UK and overseas and feel confident to complete export legislation and planning lead times? If you are happy with this and also comfortable with supporting the Account Managers with day to day admin, please get in touch, I would love to hear from you!
- Manages day to day Sales Orders, invoicing, scheduling, export documentation for existing UK and overseas Customer Contracts.
- Responds to customer request for quotes.
- Answer the customer enquiries by phone, email or face to face in an effective, efficient and professional manner.
- Administer the relevant contracts ensuring that all information is communicated both internally and externally.
- Ensure accurate communication of updates to customer order delivery status.
- Provide internal operations accurate customer product demand schedules and purchasing requirements.
- Provide head office with daily cash reporting and reordering. Responsible for daily petty cash handling.
- Other Ad-Hoc requests made by higher Management as and when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Knowledge of export procedures and processes.
- Displays a good attitude towards work, and the aims and objectives of the company.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
Salary 25K to 27K depending on experience.
Hours of work 08:00 to 16:30 Mon to Friday with ½ hour lunch.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included