Vehicle Cost Analyst / Controller (New Model) - £27.00/hr PAYE
Do you have cost analysis and project management experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cranfield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Vehicle Cost Analyst / Controller for a 12-month contract, and the role comes with a contract rate of £27.00/hr PAYE (Inside IR35).
The Cost Reduction Promotion and Strategy function is in charge of planning and reporting the cost of new vehicles during development, including; piece cost, average model cost and tooling.
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Prepare and agree detailed activity plans, then conduct the activity.
- Identify and gather the required information from both local and global sources.
- Prepare and publish cost reports daily, weekly and in line with project milestones.
- Liaise with engineers, buyers, and manufacturing plants.
- Validate the quality and completeness of data.
- Highlight irregularities and gaps in the data and identify the required remedial action.
- Identify and escalate problems appropriately.
To apply, you will also require the following:
- Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with members from a multi-regional background
- An innovative and flexible attitude with self-motivation to plan and action activities
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to identify and develop process improvement opportunities
- Excel, (Intermediate, graphs, pivot tables, database connections)
- Power Query and Tableau would be beneficial
We'd love you to apply for this contract Vehicle Cost Analyst / Controller (New Model) position in Cranfield, and we're waiting to hear from you. Please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included