Do you have a background in repairing and maintaining vehicles? A manufacturing business in Coventry is seeking 2 Mechanical Fitters, and the role offers an attractive annual salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience) and benefits package.
The hiring manager is looking for someone with a proven background in repairing and maintaining vehicles, previous experience working with military, off highway or agricultural vehicles would be highly advantageous.
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will ensure that all components meet the required customer standards and follow company procedures, completing paperwork, production sheets and QHSE documentation.
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will address these tasks:
- Stripping down and refurbishing components and cleaning parts once disassembled
- Testing the components once reassembled
- Reading and understanding engineer drawings
- Using hand and power tools daily, including spanners and torque wrenches
- Adhering to all health and safety regulations.
To apply for this Mechanical Fitter role, you will need experience within a busy workshop environment and experience working with vehicles. You will also require the following:
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Experience stripping vehicles
- Experience using hand and power tools, including spanners and torque wrenches.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary up to £30,000 per annum (DOE) and benefits package, including 33 days holiday, regular overtime opportunities available and paid at premium rate and a pension contribution.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Mechanical Fitter job in Coventry, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included