Aerospace & General Engineering
Competitive Plus Benefits
Do you have a background as a Quality Technician, seeking a new job in Birmingham working with a forward thinking world class organisation? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a 1st / 2nd Tier Supplier into the Aerospace and General Engineering Sectors recruit a full-time Quality Engineer on a permanent basis.
In this Quality Technician role, you will play a vital role within the quality team by investigating and resolving quality control failures and maintaining and enhancing the quality management system to meet the stringent quality standards (AS9100/AS9120) across the aerospace and general engineering industries. The position requires a detail-oriented individual with expertise in both quality assurance and quality control.
As a Quality Technician you will be expected to:
- Lead and support in resolving quality issues, including non-conformities and customer complaints, through thorough investigations and corrective actions
- Support trend analysis on quality data to identify patterns, areas for improvement, and opportunities for preventive actions
- Collaborate with production teams to implement and maintain effective quality control measures throughout the manufacturing process
- Support continuous improvement initiatives based on quality performance data and feedback
- Provide training and support to employees on quality control processes and procedures
To succeed as a Quality Technician in this role you'll need a formal qualification and/or apprenticeship with industry experience covering:
- Background in quality control and quality assurance (aerospace industry experience preferred but not essential)
- Root Cause and Corrective Action practitioner using 8D process or similar
- Experience working with Quality Management Systems (QMS) - Aerospace industry QMS experience (advantageous - AS9100/AS9120 or ISO9100)
To apply for this full-time Quality Technician job in Birmingham, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384446167 or email email@example.com
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included