Development Engineer – Performance & Emissions - Stafford (Hybrid) - Up to £40/hr - Inside IR35
Do you have engine performance or calibration experience, and are you seeking a new hybrid working role in Stafford? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a leading manufacturer of industrial diesel engines find a Development Engineer (Performance & Emissions), and the hybrid role comes with an contract rate of £40.00 per hour - Inside IR35
As a Development Engineer (Performance & Emissions), you will be responsible for planning and delivering engineering activity as part of the 5000 Series diesel product development activity. This role involves engine performance calibration, analysing data and trends, root cause corrective action and validation of corrective actions.
In your first few weeks in this Development Engineer (Performance & Emissions) role, you can expect to:
- Work on a wide variety of projects within a small multi-skilled team
- Mechanical verification and validation of engine components and systems
- Defining and managing component validation plans
- Coordination of day-to-day engineering activity and management of test and analysis activity
- Failure analysis and defect resolution using industry-standard methods
To apply for this Development Engineer (Performance & Emissions) role, you will need an engineering degree or other equivalent qualification/experience. You will also require the following:
- Experience in engine performance and emissions calibration
- Knowledge of emissions measurement techniques, worldwide emission regulations and emissions measurement hardware
- Experience in turbocharger matching, fuel system optimisation and control system development
- PC literacy, excellent use of all MS Office components
- Desirable experience in using CANAPE and Osiris high speed data capture
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we'll provide a favourable contract per hour rate of £40.00 and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team
Please get in touch with our Jonathan Lee Recruitment team today to apply and register your interest for this hybrid contract Development Engineer – Performance & Emissions position. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
Hybrid role 3 days on-site - 2 positions available - 12 month initial contracts
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included