Do you have vehicle engineering experience, and are you seeking a new job in Cranfield? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a company in the automotive sector find a full-time Vehicle Technician (Customer Oriented Engineering), and the role comes with contract rate of £18.01 per hour (PAYE, Inside IR35). Please note that we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
As a Vehicle Technician, you will conduct static and dynamic evaluations of various vehicles to ensure that European customers' needs are met. You will also prepare vehicles and components for crash tests in line with local procedures and engineering manuals.
In your first few weeks in this Vehicle Technician role, you can expect to:
- Support testing in static and dynamic conditions to gather accurate, timely, and quality test data/results
- Support evaluation and concern identification, including liaison with the Test Engineer
- Support delivery of KPIs for the section
- Use skills to provide support to other sections as required.
To apply for this Vehicle Technician role, you will need a C&G/BTEC L3 in mechanical or automotive engineering with a recognised apprenticeship. You will also require the following:
- Fundamental understanding of vehicle architecture
- Vehicle system knowledge with the ability to fault find
- Experience in CAD software packages would be advantageous
- Full UK manual/auto driving licence.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we cannot progress candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included