Functional Safety Engineer
Automotive / Aerospace
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits Package
Do you have functional safety experience, and are you seeking a new job in Lutterworth? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a well-respected engineering and manufacturing business, focussed on e-mobility transport, find a full-time Functional Safety Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Functional Safety Engineer, you will be responsible for the functional safety development of electrical and electronic systems in line with relevant standards. You will work on highly varied projects, across a wide range of motive applications (automotive, motorsport, commercial vehicle, off-highway, rail etc.)
The Functional Safety Engineer will be required to:
- Engage with customers and other key stakeholders to identify, agree and capture the relevant functional safety requirements applicable to a project
- Support the development of verification and validation test plans
- Work closely with the other functions within the engineering team and supporting departments to ensure right first-time, on-time delivery of the project within budget
- Support design review, team, supplier and customer meetings as required and seek to resolve any issue assigned to you in a timely manner.
To apply for this Functional Safety Engineer role, you will need detailed working knowledge of ISO26262 and its implementation within a product supplier environment. You will also require the following:
- Experience working in a customer-facing environment
- Experience working on the delivery of time-pressured projects
- Experience of functional safety in other relevant industries, systems modelling and simulation, and experience in model-based and/or embedded C/C++ software code development.
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you'll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Functional Safety Engineer job in Lutterworth, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email: email@example.com
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included