Systems Trainer - 39376 - £37.18/hr umbrella rate
Do you have training and administration experience, and are you seeking a new job in Liverpool? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Systems Trainer, and the role comes with contract rate of £37.18 per hour.
The Business Systems Delivery team is the crucial bridge between technical delivery and companywide adoption, acting as the mechanism to maximise the value and benefit of the Manufacturing Digitalisation & Innovation programmes within the business. The team combines change management, business readiness, training and testing expertise to deliver a high-quality end-user deployment experience.
In your first few weeks in this Systems Trainer role, you can expect to:
- Deliver role-based user training
- Support our onsite training team with administration activities such as room planning, gathering equipment, and getting users ready
- Evaluate users' level of knowledge at appropriate levels
- Conduct training impact assessments
- Create stakeholder training and engagement plans and support the communication of these to relevant end-users
To apply for this role, you'll need proven experience as a Trainer. You'll also require:
- Availability to work on-site five days per week
- Good planning and coordinating skills for multiple activities amongst a wide stakeholder group
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Proven ability to remain positive and focused under pressure
Please contact our team today to apply or register your interest in this contract Systems Trainer position in Liverpool. They'd be thrilled to hear from you. We'd love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfil your professional ambitions.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included