If you have experience as a Sales Application Engineer and are looking for a new opportunity in the West Midlands, Jonathan Lee Recruitment wants to hear from you. We are helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Sales Application Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will upfront the sales activities for the Lean Manufacturing Division and aid in compiling technical quotations for clients. The Sales Application Engineer also directs sales activities in finding new project enquiries from the existing client base and potential new clients.
If you were already in this Sales Application Engineer role, here are some areas you might have been working in this week:
- Business-to-business sales, developing relationships, and managing accounts
- Develop appropriate internal and external sales channels relating to products and territories
- Visit customers to present the complete company product range and attend business opportunity meetings when required
- Represent the company at all times and attend exhibitions where possible to increase sales activity and gather market intelligence
- Analyse and feedback on market, product, or competitor intelligence
To apply for this Sales Application Engineer role, you will need to have completed a relevant apprenticeship (or equivalent) at Grade A or above and a degree level. You will also require previous experience working as a sales application engineer. In addition, you should have the ability to identify and convert new business opportunities when visiting customers or exhibitions.
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we'll provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Sales Application Engineer job in Birmingham, please reach out to Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We look forward to meeting you.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included