Controls & Systems Development Engineer
Competitive Salary plus Excellent Benefits Package
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is looking for a experienced Controls & Systems Development Engineer to join our client's advanced technology team in the development of a suit of new EV Vehicles working out of their Innovation Centre in Coventry. This is a permanent position with an attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career progression.
As a Controls & Systems Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the controls and systems within the new vehicle programmes.
The key duties for the Controls & Systems Development Engineer will be to:
- Take responsibility for the integration, development and testing of E&E Systems in domains such as ADAS, HVAC and Body Systems
- Work closely with cross functional engineering teams to capture requirements and development full E&E products/systems to meet functional demands
- Support Systems Engineering through the complete V-Cycle, covering model based design and model-based systems engineering
- Support Engineering sign off through DVP, reporting on DV progress through to test execution
- Provide technical assistance and advice through each stage of development to meet customer deadlines and milestones
To apply for this engineering role, you will need to be a Controls & Systems Development Engineer working within a similar role, with the following experience and skills:
- Exposure of working within a technical speciality such as ADAS, HVAC and/or Body Electronics / Systems
- Experience with data storage, data analysis, data protection, and data analysis
- Algorithm development and testing using C/C++, Python, Stateflow, Matlab and/or Simulink
- Knowledge of calibration tools such as INCA, CANape CANalyzer and/or ControlDesk
To apply for this full-time Controls & Systems Development Engineer position based in Coventry, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Lee Recruitment is a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included