Do you have Project Engineer experience, and are you seeking a new job in Birmingham? Jonathan Lee Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Project Engineer, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering projects for the company to meet turnover and profitability demands and expectations whilst nurturing a culture of continuous improvement across the business. You will also effectively manage and deploy multiple projects to ensure project completion on time and within budget.
In your first few weeks in this Project Engineer role, you can expect to:
- Provide support to the customer base when required for BMS and PME applications
- Adhere to and drive a culture of safe working practice through behaviour and engagement
- Manage and facilitate compliance with Industry standards
- Engage with training records and continual improvement
- Work with the managing Operations Manager to set agreed goals and objectives for key self, sites and customers
To apply for this Project Engineer role, you will need extensive knowledge and expertise within the BMS market and knowledge of BMS products. You will also require the following:
- Ablity to demonstrate a project management and engineering background
- Completion of a recognised electrical qualification or time served apprenticeship
- Proven record of success in a similar role within an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience defining and managing best practices in respect of both financial and operational project management
- Experience in successfully securing large revenue projects in a competitive industrial environment
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you'll receive a generous salary and benefits package and join a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Projects Engineer job in Birmingham motivates and inspires you, please contact Jonathan Lee Recruitment today. We'd love to help you get your next role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.
In order for your CV to be processed effectively, please ensure your name, email address, phone number and location (post code OR town OR county, as a minimum) are included